“What is the Language Center?” “What is it for?” “Is it worth my time to go there in person?” Have any of you had these questions about the Language Center? If yes, check out our newly launched website(Japanese)!
The Language Center is an information hub that supports various learning opportunities such as the operation of an independent language learning support system called NINJA (Navigating an Independent Non-stop Journey to Autonomy), student learning communities, and intensive foreign language courses.
Things you can do:
- Making study plans and setting study goals with a university faculty
- Practicing IELTS / TOEFL / Eiken interviews with a native-speaking teacher
- Learning how to write papers, research, search for written materials and documents, and to take notes in classes taught in English
- Chatting with international students
- Listening to study tips from your seniors
- Participating in intensive courses to focus on your language study within a short period
Please visit the Language Center website for more information.
Take advantage of the services offered to enrich your learning experience at KUFS!
Language Center（Building 4,3rd floor）
TEL: 075-757-8204 e-mail: i-lang(at)kufs.ac.jp