ページの先頭です。ページの本文へメインメニューへサイト内検索へ

1.NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE

National Health Insurance is administered by the city/town/village (local government) where one lives and all foreign nationals must enroll in this program. This insurance covers 70% of the total medical cost, which means that the patient pays only the remaining 30% at a hospital or at a dental practice. It costs foreign nationals who hold College Student Visa approximately 18,000 yen to ennoll in this program. Further information on the insurance system will be given during the orientation sessions.

2. NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SUBSIDY FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS

Kyoto City International Foundation is providing the National Health Insurance Subsidy System to foreign students of the universities and junior colleges in Kyoto City. To be eligible, the student must be a resident of Kyoto City and enroll in the National Health Insurance prior to applying for this system. It gives you 700 yens per month.

3. STUDENT ACCIDENT AND INJURY INSURANCE (automatic)

This insurance covers medical costs incurred from injuries sustained in class or during extra-curricular activities.
Further information on the insurance will be given during the orientation sessions.

Page top