Duration of the Program
3 Weeks (June 30th - July 22nd, 2018)
Classes and Cultural Activities
- Basic intensive Japanese classes for approx. 30 hours
- All Japanese language courses are provided in small classes (approx. 10 per class) and divided into different proficiency levels, basic to advanced.
- All Japanese language classes focus on authentic Japanese used in situations the learners may encounter during their stay in Japan and aim to develop their fluency through task-based activities. The levels and contents of the tasks used in classes differ depending on each learner's Japanese proficiency level.
- Japanese traditional cultural experiences (Tea ceremony, calligraphy, Gion Festival, etc.)
- Excursions around Kyoto (1 day)
- Cultural exchange activities
- Shared private flat (without meals, double or triple occupancy)
- Private dormitory (Non-Halal breakfast & dinner served Mon.-Sat., single room)
- Only 10 Rooms available, first come, first served basis
- Accommodation Plan A: JPY240,000
- Accommodation Plan B: JPY270,000
||Tuition and class materials, accommodation fee, scheduled excursions and activities, Kyoto City public transportation pass, and administration fees.
||Flight tickets, expenses for meals (Plan A) / expenses for meals on Sunday and all lunches (Plan B), travel expenses between the airport and the accommodation, insurance or any other expenses.
30 students (Min.: 10 students)
Applicants should be either high school students, undergraduate students, or business persons (with minimum high school diploma required) and must be enrolled in a Japanese language class.
Please apply through the following website between Feb. 20th and Mar. 21st, 2018.
- Selection may close earlier if applications reach the full capacity.
Mar. 30, 2018
* After applying, a reply message will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not receive the email within five days after sending the form, please contact us at email@example.com. Applicants will be informed of the admission results by email, accompanied with payment procedures if accepted.